Wednesday, April 27, 2005
in other news...tomorrow i'm going to minlaton [which is where tim lives -> yorke peninsula] until monday. my cousin eloise [hmm lets hope i spelt that right...] is getting married on saturday. what a pity, i wont be in adelaide... hehe but its ok, a) i'm not that close to her, b) i wasn't actually invited... only mum and dad's names were on the invite. mum rang deb [mother of the bride] and it turned out we were sposed to be invited to the wedding, but only mum and dad to the reception haha but that's an advance on the last wedding - not even mum and dad were invited to the reception lol. as i said to jess - we're like this *crosses fingers*
i've decided my hair IS a different colour...after looking at it for some time in the mirror. especially if i'm under light. but anyway
i'm going to go and pack now. wow what fun...not...
cya!! sez xox
Friday, April 22, 2005
um yeah, here they are in chronological order, i hope that's a real word, and they might fill in some gaps in my story telling... hehe well here they are...
this was when everyone got stuck on the pontoon. hehe. but they didn't know at this point that they were going to be stuck...
Thursday, April 21, 2005
- arrived at st matts
- got on bus
- went to ankara youth camp thingo u know...the camp site :P
- blah [blah = talked to by camp manager etc]
- ummm cant remember...
- night 'hike' [ie walking down the road to the ferry, walking up the hill via the road looking at the camp site, going back the way we came]
- were rudely awakened by law banging pots and pans together, laughing, then running off [pathetic guys, pathetic :P ]
- wrote a song with sum, alex a, tim, jamie, jaymack [<- opera singer!!], georgie, nick van ruth...its called 'now i'm alive' and we performed it at the camp concert
- lots of ppl went out on the pontoon & got stuck out there lol but i stayed safely on land
- err...event involving tim and nic which i certainly dont want to remember
- quiz night, our team [of evan, steve, mike, stan, janis and tanya] came 3rd [btw, that was emma, steph, mim, sarah, jamie and tim]
- storm the lantern...with modifications such as there being 3 ppl with torches instead of one, i got one point go me :D
- once again were rudely awakened by law, g, and joel coming into as in yes they walked into our dorms, banging pots and pans, but lisa and i kicked law [who was in front] so he backed out of the room and we kicked the door shut. haha hope it hurt which i'm sure it didnt...
- played a game that phil [fill it up] and cameron made up. pretty much, it was capture the flag, but the flags were cones. there were also 4 bounty hunters who had water bombs, who werent on a team, and could just pelt them at anyone. bec got me [but only coz i wanted her to lol] then she got me again coz someone told her to, but i wanted to get wet so i told her to throw some water on me, so she threw a handful, then i was walking away and cameron came up behind me and chucked half an ice cream container of water down my back. and then ben got me. but it was all good, it was fun
- camp concert - SO good, SO funny :P [i'll just say the acts taht had an impact on me lol]
- tim was in like 5 acts or something...i dont remember...anyway.
- Ozza, Wozza, Bozza [Joel, Law, Dave - sorry if i got you three mixed up, i dont remember which was which lol] and they sang mog mog!!! they had another one, but joel couldnt get it right or something i duno so they just decided to sing mog mog it was so good :D
- we sang our song
- the drama workshop ppl did their act, and dave was bortox in the act, and steph em and lisa were the saddle club
- umm thats all i can remember
- we had a bonfire, and it was really cool [lol so descriptive]
- went to our rooms, then jess came in and told us that the guys were planning to meet us [us being the girls] by the upturned boat at 12:15. [i know i've kinda said about this in my last post but i'm gona say it all again :P ] so then jess and erin came into our dorm and said that they werent gona go but eventually jess and i decided to go and say that steph em and lisa might be goign later, then we walked out and got to where the jetty thing was, and over the ledge we saw this row of beanies poking up it was so funny :P but sum knew that we were up to something :S the guys told us to go back and get the other girls, so we went back and got them. we were choosing between going to the bonfire place and going to an empty dorm, and decided to go to the bonfire place. yet somehow only me, tim, jess and dave ended up there...hmm...but we four went and explored the houseboat that was there. it was kinda scary and freaky...actualy it was really scary...but then we finished exploring and went back to the bonfire place, and law had come to find us to tell us that we were actually all situated in a dorm, thanks for telling us. so we went back there...umm yeh and just talked...and it was so funny tim and i were talking about calling each other and jess...i think it was jess goes 'oh thats so cute they call each other on the phone' lol it was so funny. anyway, then we went to sleep [ie the girls crept past every leader on the camp to get to our dorms.] that was about 1:45
- went to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :P
- um woke up but couldnt be bothered changing so me steph and lisa went to breakfast in our pj's hehe it was fun
- at breakie joel told us that dave and law were still asleep in dorm 5, so me, steph and emma got a glass of water each, and went down to dorm 5...[joel and lisa came too, joel filming it]. em and steph got law, and i got dave. [we tipped the water on their heads] and then ran away hehehe + yeh. dave just sorta sat up...law didnt move. afterwards, they got me with water bombs, and also steph and em...but it was heaps funny :D
- yeh...thats about it really.
- oh yeh, and law and joel did that one person kneels behind a person while the other pushes someone over them thing to anne, who is now in immense pain and who had to lie down in the front seat on the bus trip back. well done guys. nice work. not.
- we got back to adelaide...and yeh that's proba bout it
BUT I DIDN'T MENTION THE MOUSE!!! THAT MOUSE!! GRRRR
well the first morning i woke up, and i could see steph's massive easter egg from where i was lying [it was HUGE!] there was something small and fluffy beside it. moving. i'm like umm steph i think theres a mouse eating your easter egg...so i went and grabbed the easter egg it was so scary lol and then yeh the mouse just scared us all and we all screamed and stuff and it got into my pink cotton on bag and pooped in there [*tear*] eventually someone got rid of it tho. i dont like mice. grrrr...
anyway, that'll do for a while :P
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
ooh and we explored that dilapitated [ok so if i've made up a new word...deal with it i'm tired ok?!] house boat that was tied up near the bonfire place. it was scary and creepy and all things horrid. actually it wasnt so bad but i really need to go i cant spell 2nite all the words look misspelled like that one and i'm about to fall asleep in front of my computer.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
i had a physics test today. i didnt know what the law of reflection was, oh CRAP! i bet it was i=r wasnt it. CRAP CRAP CRAP. oh well it was only worth 1 mark. then straight after the test i had an oral [on solar flares] that was ok but everyone asked questions and i was like i dont knoooowww!! lol oh well
and 2moz i have a maths test and a geography oral. my oral doesnt go for nearly long enough, i'll just have to speak REALLY slowly...hehehe oh well...i'll just fail...u know i had 3 orals this week?
umm yeh i think i'll go to sleep now. i got new pj's i love them they're pink i'll bring them on camp hehe
oh i remember now 2day [well yesterday its 12:10 now...] is tim and my one month *evil word* [aka anniversary, but i really dont like that word.] can u believe its been a month?? james is gona give me a box of cable ties as a late bday pressie. *twitch* lol anyway, night!!
Monday, April 11, 2005
hehehe oh well :D i'm in a weird mood again. my wrist's stopped hurting from that cable tie...thanks a BUNDLE james + tim...and i think the yellow mark it left has gone...hmff. i had my german oral 2day. it was ok. i think i relied on my notes [read: speech] a bit too much tho... :P hehe oh well...!! now how does this make sense i am always in a weird mood. blogging is fun. whoopdedoo...blog blog blog. its a cool word too. yes i am just rambling bcoz nothing interesting happened to me 2day.... ooh except kate and i had a long long [40 mins lol] talk. it was fun[ny] aaaaaanyway... my keyboard's under my desk on my lap hehe i'm typing all this without looking :P and i'm not making mistakes ooh yeh go me ;)
neway i'd better go do some hw...ugh. hw. meh i'll survive...ONLY 4 1/2 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayayay.
ok going now, luv ya xx [hehe mean girls] oh well, cya :P
ps if, at the start of this post u were thinking na she's not weird [lol like you would be thinking that neway] i'm sure you've now changed ur mind havent you hahaha now everyone thinks i'm crazy!! oh wait...i am.... :P
ooh that was weird i was about to write bye but i wrote cya instead as if it were bye it was so weird JUST LIKE ME i think lack of sleep does things to you...look at all the pretty colours... haha
ooh its quite exciting the new MSN is out - msn 7 as in not just the beta one, the REAL one. i liked the beta one beta [haha] than alpha. oh well, i guess i'll get used to it...sigh...
Sunday, April 10, 2005
- are cool
- are yellow [or at least the ones hanging up in my room are]
- have no relevance whatsoever to this post...
hehehe i just felt like writing that. but balloons ARE cool. anyway. it's 1:20 so in about half an hour i'll be leaving to go to godspell. there are 2 good things about godspell; i get to see tim [awww lol] and we beseech thee. hehehe u gotta love that song....boom chicka boom chicka boom chick chick chicka boom a chicka boom a chicka boom chick chick....chick chick...BOOM CHICK!!! hahaha. no that is a good song. and seeing luke and charlie sing...rofl...
i wonder who will be john the baptist? tim reckons james moffatt, who apparently has a good voice, but i havent heard him sing so i duno. james is nice, he went out with lucy. i'm sure u all wanted to know that DIDNT YOU :P lol i'm in such a weird mood. so happy. i dont even know why...but who cares why?!!!!!!! its just GOOD that i'm in a GOOD mood... ahhahahaha ok i think i'll stop trying to make jokes now...and i think i'll go have some lunch...ugh i dont feel like eating. eating is SOOOO overrated. except when ur REALLY hungry and get some REALLY good food...then it's so good. lol i am so weird :P
bye bye :)
Thursday, April 07, 2005
its sports day 2moz, but judging on how i feel right now, its doubtful that i'll be going...but...GO BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i would have put it in white but..umm..it wouldnt have shown up... :P so anyway, go bruce bombs hahahaha.
i just had a bath and used one of those teabag thingos nic gave me 4 my bday [vanilla honey & cocoa butter] and it smelt soooooooooooooo good :D thanks nic :)
however, i think i'm getting sick, which isnt something i want to happen. when i have late nights, i get sick. sniffly sick, but 2day i had to come home early bcoz i was feeling sick. poor me :( lol
anyway, i'd better go coz mum's standing over me making me go to bed, which is a good thing...bye!
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
english: talented mr ripley essay test [tues] [ie its over now :P]
religion: children's book due [tues] [ie done that]
physics: prac write-up due [tues] [yeh done that one too]
physics: big project thingo due [thurs]
physics: light assignment due [thurs]
german: oral worth 25% of our semester grade due [thurs] [AAAHHHH!!!! no cue cards or nething :S:S:S:S:S ]
friday is sports day...i'm in circle gap. great. the one thing i didnt put my name down for.
------------then NEXT week--------------------------------
geog: orals due [mon]
chem: prac write-up due [mon]
religion: scrapbook due [tues] [with all 4 articles!!! i've only done 1!!!]
religion: ethical poster due [wed] [umm do i even know what that is?!]
physics: test - light [wed]
maths: test - N.1 - O.2 [thurs]
chem: test [friday]
friday is also the last day of term, and the day of the formal to which it is doubtful i'm going. [the seymour one]
and its the saints [girls] formal on friday and andre's sick - hope u get better soon so u can go :)
ok i think thats all i wanted to say...apart from...ELEVEN DAYS TILL YOUTH CAMP!!!!! yay. thats quite exciting u know.
listening to: sly - the cat empire. i like that song. who's coming to the concert eh?!
Saturday, April 02, 2005
this weekend, i have:
german: oral worth 25% of semester grade [thursday]
german: find pix of when i was a child for oral [monday] [but thats just a little oral i'll only need to spend about 20 mins preparing for that]
maths: 1N.1, 1N.2 [we're learning about cubics. great.]
english: type up notes from 'the talented mr ripley' [well i dont have to type them...], prepare for in class essay [tuesday]
religion: childrens book - "in the image of God" [tuesday]
physics: light assignment [thursday-ish]
physics: summative prac. write up [monday]
physics: project for which i havent yet chosen a topic i understand [thursday]
chem: learn common ions
chem: sheet of dissociation equations
geography: start thinking of a desert plant i can research...
i think that's about it. and i dont have tonight, i don't have tomorrow after about 1 o'clock... oh well, i'll get it done, if i dont, i wont go out after sas 2moz...sigh...
listening to: [lol starting this up again] well i'm listening to either the radio or my music on my computer, but the 2 songs i love rite now are; scars - by papa roach, almost - bowling for soup. they're good songs.